July 1, 2012
A Busy Month – June 2012
Since the beginning of the year, June was my busiest month. I went through a couple of months where my activity declined, but now it is in top speed. I’ve been reviewing books and networking a lot, but I’ve also been working on my manuscripts a lot too. And don’t forget about blog posts! This is what I accomplished last month:
- Published 16 blog posts (between two blogs).
- Published 10 book reviews.
- Edited twice for a colleague.
- Sold some books.
- Completed the first draft of Freelance Writing Guide.
- Unburied Freedom from Fat from 2010.
- Wrote a total of 40,600 words in three manuscripts.
I am doing it all for my readers and for my pure enjoyment of writing. I hope you each find your passion and follow where it leads. Mine leads to happiness :)